Ever wanted to learn cooking tips from some of the best celeb chefs in the UK? The BBC Good Food Show returns to the NEC Birmingham at the end of the month for a four-day celebration of all things tasty, and I’ve got FIVE pairs of tickets to giveaway.
All you have to do is FOLLOW @biteyourbrum on Twitter and RETWEET the post to be in with a chance of winning one of the five pairs of tickets.
The event will bring together some of the biggest names in the industry including Mary Berry and GBBO winners, The Hairy Bikers, and James Martin. Visitors can enjoy live cooking demonstrations, get insights from local food heroes and get into the festive spirit as over 400 exhibitors will be showcasing their produce and products.
Different stages will provide visitors with plenty to see and do, including the BBC Good Food Show Stage giving visitors a chance to see a side of the chefs they may not have seen before. Michelin-starred restaurateurs Michel Roux Jr., Raymond Blanc and Tom Kerridge will all be interviewed in individual sessions answering visitors’ personal queries.
There’s also pop up restaurants and bars, lots of shopping to be done, and book signings. So what are you waiting for? Head over to Twitter now to be in with a chance.
1. Event runs 30th Nov to 3rd Dec at NEC Birmingham.
2. Only valid on Thursday, Friday or Sunday; no Saturday admission
3. Prize includes 2x entry passes – no travel, expenses or accommodation is provided
4. General admission tickets do not include a seat in the Big Kitchen. Big Kitchen seats are available to purchase on the day for £3, subject to availability.
5. Not all celebrities appear on all days.
6. You must be following @biteyourbrum and retweet the post to win
7. Giveaway ends 5pm 23/11/17
8. Winners picked at random and will be notified by DM on Twitter after 5pm 23/11/17
9. Contact information will be supplied to third party who will post tickets
10. The prize is for 5 pairs of general admission tickets, so there will be five winners.
11. Prize cannot be swapped for cash or sold on