It’s giveaway time again – head over to Instagram or Twitter to win tickets to BBC Good Food Show Winter.
The BBC Good Food Show Winter will be kicking off the most wonderful time of the year at Birmingham’s NEC with four food filled days packed with the nation’s favourite chefs, perfect Christmas gifts and festive fun.
Starting from Thursday 28th November to Sunday 1st December, culinary legends James Martin, Rick Stein and Mary Berry will be cooking live in the Big Kitchen, with over 450 independent and artisan producers, visitors will find everything from sweet treats, and seasonal ingredients to unique stocking fillers and latest kitchen kit.
Rick Stein is one of several new faces to the Winter Show line up this year, alongside foodie hero Ainsley Harriott, Masterchef duo Billy and Jack and 2018 Great British Bake Off winner Rahul Mandal making their first ever appearances.
Michelin masters Tom Kerridge and Michel Roux Jr, family favourite Nadiya Hussain and the entertaining Hairy Bikers will also be cooking live on stage and sharing recipe ideas and tips to make Christmas extra tasty.
Whether it’s picking up tips in the Festive Kitchen, getting party-ready with demos at the QVC Kitchen, discovering the chef’s secrets in live interviews at the BBC Good Food Stage or getting hands-on in the BBC Good Food Workshops – this year’s event is set to be the ultimate day out for food lovers.
You can enter the giveaway here.
Terms and conditions
1. The event runs from 28 November – 1 December, at the NEC Birmingham
2. Prize only valid on Thursday, Friday or Sunday; no Saturday admission
3. Prize includes 2x general admission tickets – no travel, expenses or accommodation is provided
4. General admission tickets do not include a seat in the Big Kitchen, Big Kitchen seats are available to purchase on the day, subject to availability
5. Not all celebrities appear on all days
6. Winners will be picked at random and notified privately
7. Contact information will be supplied to a third party who will send your winning tickets electronically via email
8. The prize is for 2 pairs of general admission tickets, so there will be 2 winners
9. Prize cannot be swapped for cash or sold on
Read more about previous shows here.