If you like hot sauce I’ve got a competition to set your bits on fire this week.
In honour of her Independent Birmingham Award nomination, I’ve teamed up with Pip’s Hot Sauce on Instagram to bring you a seriously spicy giveaway.
The girl boss behind this legendary hot sauce brand is Pip – a lovely lass and someone I’m lucky enough to call a friend. She’s teamed up with (also award nominated) Provide to bring her first CBD sauce to the Brum masses. As if that wasn’t special enough, the artwork on the bottle was designed by non other than Foka Wolf – Brum’s secretive poster artist who is currently confusing Londoners on the underground and amusing me greatly.
Having sold out of ‘Cure For Life’ at the Independent Birmingham Festival, you lucky lot have the chance to get your hands on a bottle of this deliciousness for free.
All you have to do is enter my competition HERE. Just follow Bite Your Brum and Pips Hot Sauce then tag a mate you’d share your sauce with. Good luck!
Terms and conditions:
– competition runs 7pm Monday 22nd to 7pm Monday 29th July.
– winner chosen by random generator and notified on insta stories.
– must be following both Bite Your Brum and Pips Hot Sauce.
– one friend tag per comment; multiple entries allowed but must be tagged separately in the comments.
– prize will be posted by PHS directly
– no alternative prize
– over 18s in the UK only